Epson Moverio BT-200

sev7en

Novice Member
Reaction score
Dear all,
my device landed yesterday in Europe and it should be delivered today... I am speaking about the long-awaited Epson Moverio BT-200, the Wearable display way according to Epson.

WikitudeSDK_optimizedForEpson_652.png

I would like to set a thread to discuss about it as well to look a way to help eveyone with that new device.

Moverio_BT-200_Smart_Glasses_01.png

Official Webpage: Moverio BT-200 - Epson

An introducing video...

Features List:
  • The only affordable¹, binocular, see-through smart glasses on the market - perfect for unlocking the potential of augmented reality
  • Perceived image of up to 320 inches in qHD resolution
  • Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and Miracast² connectivity
  • Built-in sensors including a camera, gyroscope, GPS, accelerometer and microphone
  • 1.2 GHz dual core processor and 1GB RAM
  • 8GB internal memory, with the ability to add up to 32GB of additional memory with an SD card
  • Battery life of up to six hours
  • Runs on Android 4.0.4
  • Dolby Digital Plus immerses users in cinematic surround sound
  • Compact and light design
  • Watch side-by-side 3D content

Pictures of my unite, just got yesterday:

w4bHeH4.jpg

4O6DiNo.jpg

Bc3bXp2.jpg

FWVvv7w.jpg

H6WtyHL.jpg

GQn69T6.jpg

-- for the moderators, please move that thread in the best place, I did a search before to publish and I found only a BT-100 thread in the FAQ area.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sev7en- we were lucky enough to win the Prelaunch competition. Ours are hopefully getting shipped out on Monday. How are you finding them so far? We are all super excited to see what they can do.

Dear James,
sincerely I just unpacked them :p Anyway, the feeling is awesome, they are so light but I should have a "competitor" like the Glass to balance my opinions (as "first and only" anything is amazing). I will do as soon possible and video unboxing as well the updates on the thread as we really have a lot to write down.

P.S: Yes, you were very lucky!!! :p Congrats

James, thanks... as I see the package sent by my dad should arrive in my working-home within that week.

My first 3 videos, Italian language, english version soon:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

fkTpvgX.jpg

blUkKJT.jpg

KHHTTsW.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom