1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson EMP-TW10H - Hitachi TX100 comparison

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Digger, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Digger

Digger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +206
    I received my EMP-TW10H on Saturday and very impressed with it too. :thumbsup: For the money I think it is an absolute bargain, especially as it is my first PJ. I can see a slight amount of screendoor from just under the 3m viewing distance projecting a 72" diagonal onto an Icestorm 6 painted wall, but then that is to be expected. DVD and Freeview connected via component switched through Pio av-receiver
    Just out of interest has anybody done a side by side comparison with the Hitachi TX100...not that I am thinking of upgrading already!?! Just would be interested in people's observations as this would seem to be the next step up should I decide to change. Primarily would be thinking of using PC @ 1280*720 and a bit more clarity in general, enhanced contrast levels would be a bonus too.

Cheers
    Dave

2. Digger

Digger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Hi there...Anybody got any thoughts on this

cheers
    Dave