1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson EMP TW10

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by john_lyng, Jun 29, 2005.

1. john_lyng

john_lyng
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all

I have just got a 32" LCD and it is great for watching TV however I now want to look into a proj and have got the Epson at a good price through my company and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on it.

Thanks in Advance

:thumbsup:

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    If you do a search on this forum you'll find plenty of comment, most of it positive...PJ :)

3. Dear Mr Echo

Dear Mr Echo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Lots of people have bought one of these, including myself, as a first projector and I don't think I have heard any negative comments about it and I've only heard of one person who has had a persistant fault with one. I'm in no doubt that you can buy better projectors - I can pick fault with the picture - but for the price It's an excellent first projector.

So what's your "good price"? :)

4. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,731
    I bought the EMP TW-10h as my first PJ and have been nothing but impressed by it for the price (just over £500). Great picture, quiet and easy to use! You obviously get what you pay for, but for a £500 PJ it can't be faulted IMO. :smashin: