• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

epson ehtw6000 thoughts

beecee

Prominent Member
Last edited:

paulmcp2403

Established Member
simply adjusting the brightness and contrast gives very decent black levels...so much so even my wife said how great it looked !

kbfern

Distinguished Member
The TW6000 does not have lens shift but if you are buying later in the year the TW6000's replacement will have lens shift included so I have heard.

The Fatty

Established Member
Where did you hear this kbfern? Do you know a eta on the new versions? (im also looking to upgrade).

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I read it over on the avs forum, Epson may make an announcement at the IFA at the end August, obviously the new models won't be out till end of 2012-spring 2013.

The Fatty

Established Member
thanks kbfern. thats ages away, maybe I will have to settle for a TW3200 when they drop in price again (they have just gone back up in price by £100) until the new versions get released.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom