Epson EHTW6000 - demo question

SkScotchegg

Standard Member
Hi there, can you please answer this question for me. If I was to demo the 6000W would that give me the same results as the 6000. It's just roy jawett has the 6000 with 3 pairs of glasses so was thinking of getting this from them but I live in leeds and roy jawett is in manchester which is an hour away and I dont drive..

But in my city we have richer sounds which has the 6000w. So I was thinking if I was to demo the wireless version which is £300 more, would that give the same results as the none wireless version?

Because if so I could go to richer sounds in my own city and demo both this projector and the optoma hd33 in the same shop and then decide which to buy from roy jawett. I've basically got my choices down to these two projectors for my budget and requirements.

Thanks in advance.

beecee

the TW6000 and 6000W are the same, with only 2 differences, 1- the W is White, and 2 it comes with a wireless HDMI box, performance is exactly the same, so yes Demo the 6000W at richer and buy from roy jawett

SkScotchegg

Standard Member
the TW6000 and 6000W are the same, with only 2 differences, 1- the W is White, and 2 it comes with a wireless HDMI box, performance is exactly the same, so yes Demo the 6000W at richer and buy from roy jawett
Thanks ever so much mate, thats exactly what I wanted to hear and its a really big help for me for convenience purposes! :)

mcspongy

I've bought from Roy jawett and no quibbles but if you're going to RS for demo why not ask them to price match? They do that don't they and maybe they deserve the opportunity as they're providing the demo.

Having said that the last time I went to a RS for a demo it was a joke!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom