Question Epson EH-TW6600W or better recommendation needed

bandyka

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently using a Benq W1070 which has been fine for now but now the time has come to step up. My main criteria is to be able to view everything in 2.35 ratio. I've seen the TW6600W and I quite liked what I saw especially the manual zoom control however read a few reviews which highlighted its flaws with back levels and noisy operation. So can I get some recommendation please on a PJ that has the 2.35 feature and betters 6600W in those other key areas? It also needs to be quiet as it lives just over my head. I would consider some entry level 4K PJs as well.

Hi, I have some a tw6600 above my head and don't find the noise a problem in Eco mode. At full blast it's more noisy but only in quiet scenes is it a distraction. Black levels are fine for me and not something that keeps me up at night!

Thats good to know thank for the feedback. I would still like to hear more about for example the TW8200. Thanks

Thanks I'll read some review on that. Now that I've been looking around beginning to really like the Sony VPL-HW55ES which seems to beat anything in its path. ...or perhaps go crazy and get the VPL-VW300ES 4K and go future proof???

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom