Epson EH-LS11000/12000 owners thread

15' says 153"

Don't forget to use the zoom slider.

A 2.35:1 screen can have a wider viewing angle than a 16:9 screen.

I like 1.9:1 for 1.78/1.85:1 material on a 2.35:1 screen .

Gamers seem to like smaller screens so they don't have to search too far around the screen.
Thanks.

We have decided on 16:9 screen.

Somewhere in the 135-150" size range.

Will be sitting around 12 feet away for front row of cinema. Thinking 135-140"?

Is there a generic air filter that fits the ls12000 or is the epson filter only one that fits?
Also any stores in EU that sell either? google is giving me nothing.

I would expect that these are only available from Epson - you may be able to buy direct from them or possibly some AV dealers may have them or be able to get hold of them.

Also, given the cost of this projector, it's better to use the official filter.

Just installed the 12000 over the weekend and boy, what a picture.
I did have a loss of video where the Picture just drops for about 5 seconds and returns without any issue.
Using a Roku Ultra as the primary video source and going through my Older Integra receiver, only able to pass 1080P currently. Audio isn't lost, so not a handshake issue through the receiver. Seems its just the Projector, Any others with similar issues?

Just installed the 12000 over the weekend and boy, what a picture.
I did have a loss of video where the Picture just drops for about 5 seconds and returns without any issue.
Using a Roku Ultra as the primary video source and going through my Older Integra receiver, only able to pass 1080P currently. Audio isn't lost, so not a handshake issue through the receiver. Seems its just the Projector, Any others with similar issues?

This sounds like it may be a cable issue - this is normally more common with 4K HDR rather than 1080p but if you are using older HDMI cables or a long run to the projector they these may no-longer be suitable.

Ideally you should use certified HDMI 2.0 or better (2.1 for future proofing) and for a long run to the projector (greater than a few metres), an optical HDMI cable is recommended.

Also, if you don't want to upgrade your AV receiver, you could use a HDMI splitter with audio extraction to send 4K HDR video the projector and audio only to the AVR.

Hi there.

Has anyone had an issue with a noisy lens cover?

It's very loud upon opening, but seems to be fine when closing

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom