Epson EF-100

mambo1888

hi folks

Has anyone had a chance to see one of these working? Can’t see much in way of reviews, but ended up buying one from amazon yesterday.

I wanted a portable projector to take camping and offshore, so I bought an Apeman m7, but then I seen the epson on the daily deal for £700 with a 4K fire stick.

I may end up keeping both as the epson is not as portable as the apeman but I could end up using the epson for other occasions as well.

If anyone has had any experience with either then I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

EDIT:

Today I came across the PicoPix Max on Indiegogo. I swore never to do an Indiegogo/kickstarter bit of kit again after the VR headset I bought last time, but I bit the bullet and put a contribution in. It looks pretty interesting and is about half the size of the Epson. I now have 3 portable projectors and certainly don’t intend to keep them all, maybe 2 if there is the need for 2 but I’m kind of hoping the PicoPix will give me the best of both and just go solely with that.

Last edited:

dvdchild

Distinguished Member
I was nearly going to get same one for home with that Amazon deal yesterday but because of very little control of zoom etc I didn’t go for it. Shame as that was a cracking price on Amazon. Be interested in your results

mambo1888

I was nearly going to get same one for home with that Amazon deal yesterday but because of very little control of zoom etc I didn’t go for it. Shame as that was a cracking price on Amazon. Be interested in your results
Yeah I actually went on to amazon to buy a fire stick for the Apeman projector that I’d bought in the morning then I seen the deal on the Epson including the the fire stick so blindly ordered after I couldn’t see any proper info or reviews. Really cost me £660 as I was going to spend £40 on a fire stick anyway. Looking forward to trying it out although I’m not home for a couple of weeks.

I will be able to test it in different rooms and see how it compares when played in my bat cave. Will let you know how it performs.

mambo1888

Just went for a PicoPix Max, I think it may be a mix of the Apeman and Epson hopefully the best of both portable projectors.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom