Epson All-in-one printer wanted with CD/DVD Printing

Keithhampson

Novice Member
Hi I am wanting Epson All-in-one printer wanted with CD/DVD Printing, can anyone tell me if epson make a modle that does this???

Regards Keith

ferris57

Standard Member
All these do:

Epson Stylus Photo RX560

Epson Stylus Photo R265

Epson Stylus Photo RX700

Steve.J.Davies

Novice Member
I have the Epson Stylus Photo R300 which does this. Have no idea if it still available but has been reliable - and cheap provided you buy the 'proper' cartridges.

Keithhampson

Novice Member
The Epson Stylus Photo RX560 looks a good printer but I can not find any compatable ink for it, anyone know why???

Keith

Keithhampson

Novice Member
like I say The Epson Stylus Photo RX560 looks a good printer but I can not find any compatable ink for it, looked at the link and no compatable ink!

Keith

Steve.J.Davies

Novice Member
is it a new model ? the prink site only has them (the carts) listed in the new year.
If it is new I wouldn't worry too much - you can see by the model coverage in the svp list it will get covered.
Would a refill system be any good ?

Keithhampson

Novice Member
I do like the RX560, it looks same as the RX640 but the RX640 has a higher scanner res but 1200dpi is fine for me (RX640 3200dpi) I thought they would use the same ink cart, but for some reason they don't, the technology looks the same (printing dpi) and Claria photo ink system not unless anyone knows any other difference, I do need one that uses compatable ink thought as I can not afford Epson original, I know I may lose quality but thats ok for what I need.

Regards Keith

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom