Epson 2250 Bluetooth pairing fail.

asthenis

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I can't find ANY way to connect the audio Bluetooth of the 2250 with a good audio equipment, The bluetooth option works well: devices are listed and recognized in the menu, but the connection will 'Fail' with all my professional bluetooth audio new devices (BOSE smart soundbar, Samsung TV Soundbar etc) ...

The bluetooth audio equipment I got (Bose and Samsung) does not specify ANYTHING about at SCMS-T and I had no way of checking this info before purchasing the products.
in the Epson 2250 menu, paring will FAIL every time even with the professional and expensive Bose Smart Soundbar.
The only speaker that would connect via Bluetooth connection is an old, very cheap soundbar that I bought 7 years ago .... why some recent professional devices won't connect in bluetooth Audio with the Epson projector, even if any other devices like phones or computers would work like a charm?
it is because of the SCMS-T?
This projector should work much more simply in bluetooth (this is the ONLY device in my home that won't connect to the smart sound bar : is there a way to remove the SCMS T protection so that all bluetooth formats are accepted? something else ?

Thank you for any help and advices, I am pretty tired to try all these audio devices and returning them to the dealer.

I just posted my fix to this thread:
I hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom