Epson 2030 Setup

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by critchtc21, Jun 9, 2015.

1. critchtc21

critchtc21
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the Epson 2030 projector with a Elite SableFrame 110" screen. Since I am already have the 110" screen I guess I will have to be very precise with the mounting of the projector.

It seems the my throw ranges for that size screen will be in between 9'10" and 11'10". With a recommended distance of right in the middle at 10'8". I assume this distance is from lense to wall or is that middle of projector to wall? Also, my main question here is; will I be able to use the 1:2:1 zoom to get it perfectly in screen size as long as I am close to the 10'8" and within that range?

My ceiling 8'8". Will be ceiling mounting this in a drop ceiling. Any suggestions on a mount that has an extender that goes atleast 18"? That would get me to where the bottom of my screen is 3' from the ground which isn't bad, maybe a little high still.

I hear I do not want to use digital keystone adjustment. Can you just tilt the projector down barely without any distortion of the projector?? I am new to this obviously. Would appreciate some help. Trying to learn.