Quantcast

Epsom cartridge compatibility

norfred

Novice Member
epsom cartridge compatibility
I am considering updating my stylus 600 to a cd disk capable printer. I amlooking at R200 to R800 models. I have heard that some of these models will not use compatible cartridges but only own brand. any advice from users will be appreciated.
norfred

norfred said:
epsom cartridge compatibility
I am considering updating my stylus 600 to a cd disk capable printer. I amlooking at R200 to R800 models. I have heard that some of these models will not use compatible cartridges but only own brand. any advice from users will be appreciated.
norfred
I blieve the R200 and R300 do use compatible cartridges,

pjclark1

Novice Member
I have now used two sets of "Datasafe" brand inkjet carts in my R200
(£8 for 12 carts from SVP)
I have had ZERO head clogs, and the ink has worked perfectly in every way.

You can't beat that for value!

MarkE19

Apart from the origional Epson ink supplied with the printer I have only ever used compatable cartidges with my R200 and had no problems with them. I am currently useing Inkrite cartridges currently on special offer at 99p each from www.7dayshop.com (normally £1.49 each).

Mark.

norfred

Novice Member
Thanks very much for your reponses . advice much appreciated. I will now choose one from that range.
norfred

norfred

Novice Member
bought R300 and quite impressed with it. It is quiet in operation and Print quality on the dvd face is very good. The only thing I need to do now is find out how to drive it in basic. I also drive the stylus 600 with atari emulator using gfa 3 basic but I can't drive the usb port with that only the LPT ports. Which means of course I can't dispense with the stylus 600 yet. thanks again for your advice gents
norfred