Epos Epic 2 grill removal tool

mustang88

Novice Member
Epos Epic 2 grill removal tool - Fellow Epic owners, can anyone tell me how I can remove the front grill for Epic 2. I lost the removal tool stick.. I do not remember what its tip is like and do not know how to take down the grill. I have the original grill cloth. I would like to try to put the cloth on to see it sounds and looks.. If anyone can send me a pic of the removal tool or better a video how to take the grill off and on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Flobs

Epos Epic 2 grill removal tool - Fellow Epic owners, can anyone tell me how I can remove the front grill for Epic 2. I lost the removal tool stick.. I do not remember what its tip is like and do not know how to take down the grill. I have the original grill cloth. I would like to try to put the cloth on to see it sounds and looks.. If anyone can send me a pic of the removal tool or better a video how to take the grill off and on, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot in advance for any help.
Its "baffle removal tool," too, is fun. It looks like a long screwdriver rounded off at the tip. Insert it in a hole on the back of the speaker, give it a gentle nudge with the palm of your hand, and the standard cloth grille pops out of its frame. You can then replace it with the "audiophile baffle," which presents a plain front surface of painted MDF and leaves the drivers exposed. Both grilles and the removal tool are included.

HTHs found on internet. Sounds like all you need is a screw driver and some dexterity.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom