EPG - Freeview Play - 7-day scroll back not working properly

jhiker

I've just bought an LG 32LM6300PLA smart TV for the bedroom. It has Freeview Play and all the catch-up apps. It is connected to my network with wi-fi.
All the apps (iPlayer/Netflix/Prime, etc) work just fine and, for the price, I'm generally pleased with the TV.
However the 7-day catch-up scroll back in the EPG is not working reliably, one day it works, the next it doesn't. The list that opens is unpopulated and just shows 'no information available' - there's no error message other than that.
If I open the guide and the channel idents come up in colour I know it's not going to work, if they come up in monochrome it usually will work! Software etc. is up-to-date.
I read a ton of reviews on this TV before I bought it and didn't see any mention of this. A quick google search shows that this might be a known problem.
Is there a fix? Are LG aware of this?
What's the best way to let LG know about it?

fuzzylogiq

Novice Member
Same issue here with C1 48. Works intermittently. Colours appear in channel idents or idents get scrambled and catch up scroll back does not work (arrows don’t appear at all), and even when they do appear lots of programmes are missing. Will attempt to contact LG support but not overly optimistic.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom