EP35 and SAMSUNG M86/7

sco77

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi im looking for detailed settings for the samsung m86/7 and ep35.
i received my player today from play.com and although the picture quality is good i know it can be better with the right settings.

i know there is quite a few members on the forum using the same tv and player. so if you could help it world be greatly appreciated:smashin:

any one who knows the samsung m8 range knows that the settings go into great detail and can be hard figure out. espeshly for noobs like me;)

thanks again

Hi im looking for detailed settings for the samsung m86/7 and ep35.
i received my player today from play.com and although the picture quality is good i know it can be better with the right settings.

i know there is quite a few members on the forum using the same tv and player. so if you could help it world be greatly appreciated:smashin:

any one who knows the samsung m8 range knows that the settings go into great detail and can be hard figure out. espeshly for noobs like me;)

thanks again

What movies are you viewing? if it's the two bundled ones you will not be impressed! try Transformers or Harry Potter Order of the Pheonix, The Mummy, Mercury Rising. These are all great quality transfers & look stunning. Settings are very personal & subject to location & lighting conditions so experiment & see what you like.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom