Ep30 V Hd E1

ANGUZ

Established Member
Reaction score
I was considering buying a HDE1, but as the new models are due In the next few weeks, plus a possible good free film deal, I thought It might be worth the wait.
Am I right In thinking that the EP30 wont have an optical output ?, I dont have a dedicted amp, I just have an Accoustic Soloutins 5.1 system, If thats the case Im stuffed, wont be able to stretch to either buying the EP35 or an amp for quite a while :rolleyes:

I was considering buying a HDE1, but as the new models are due In the next few weeks, plus a possible good free film deal, I though might be worth the
wait.
Am I right In thinking that the EP30 wont have an optical output ?, I dont have a dedicted amp, I just have an Accoustic Soloutins 5.1 system, If thats the case Im stuffed, wont be able to stretch to either buying the EP35 or an amp for quite a while :rolleyes:

Tesco say it has optical! (under features) ~ i should hope so too

http://direct.tesco.com/StockWatch/default.aspx?r=202-0532

Delh68

I cant find any pictures of the back panel, or a user guide, and on Toshibas site Is says the EP35 supports 5.1, but the EP30 dont, cant understand why the would put 5.1 support on the top model, but not on the entry level model, be cheesed off If this is the case :(

I cant find any pictures of the back panel, or a user guide, and on Toshibas site Is says the EP35 supports 5.1, but the EP30 dont, cant understand why the would put 5.1 support on the top model, but not on the entry level model, be cheesed off If this is the case :(

Anguz

I think the main difference between the EP30 & EP35 is that the EP35 has 5.1 analogue outputs. You will still be able to obtain 5.1 sound from the EP30 via either HDMI or optical.

Cheers

http://www.toshibahddvd.com/

In the products section, put my mind at rest, cant wait for them to come out :D

Also had a e mail from Tosh confirming

The HD-EP30 does have optical output Yippieeeeeeeeee :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom