Entourage

S

SHANE-BARKER

Hello People

Has anybody been watching the Entourage series ? any good ?

Any coments about the show ?

It's superb, 'nuff said.

Seriously though its one of the best things on TV. It's a comedy but more of a comedy drama than a sitcom. Not a lot of real belly laughs but some very clever writing, excellent performances and likable characters. Highly recommended.

BTW, ITV2/3 (I can never remember which one is which) has just finished repeating the first two seasons. We're waiting of the 3rd to be shown. I was hoping it would come straight after the end of the repeats but so far there has been no sign of it.

ive been told it has nice young ladies in the show :D , i might buy it as it cheap on ebay

Quality show, I was bugged into watching it (like Hero's) and now I'm hooked. I'm getting the season 4 ep's from America and Ari Gold just gates funnier and funnier, he's my new legend :thumbsup:

My mate is hooked on it, he keeps nagging me to watch it... but I have a big backlog of TV Shows to watch... I've caught a few episodes of season 1 and liked it. Lots of guests stars like Jessica Alba, Holly Vallance etc.

My mate is hooked on it, he keeps nagging me to watch it... but I have a big backlog of TV Shows to watch... I've caught a few episodes of season 1 and liked it. Lots of guests stars like Jessica Alba, Holly Vallance etc.

Exactley the same happened to me, he kept bugging me and telling me I'd love it but I just didn't have the time. So I went back, got the first season and watched an episode. That turned in to two, then three. Next thing I know I'd lost a Saturday evening, lol.
So, I'm gonna back your mate up and say...watch it....you need it in your life, lol!

HI,

Viewers will be pleased to hear that ITV2 have bought the rights to ENTOURAGE Season 3, and should be starting to air it around late-September or early-to-mid October 2007. :)

Pooch

HI,

Viewers will be pleased to hear that ITV2 have bought the rights to ENTOURAGE Season 3, and should be starting to air it around late-September or early-to-mid October 2007. :)

Pooch

Yay!! :thumbsup:

Another thumbs up for Entourage...:smashin:

Watching at US pace at the moment and it's still just as funny 4 seasons in!

Ari Gold....Legend!

I've got one major complaint about Entourage...

The episodes are too short and too few!

(Perhaps that's two major complaints. ;))

HI,

Pooch

According to the new Sky mag its Thursday 27th Sep at 10:30pm on ITV2:thumbsup:

cheers, count

I've got one major complaint about Entourage...

The episodes are too short and too few!

(Perhaps that's two major complaints. ;))

I agree with 'em being too short, during the whole Aquaman thing the ep's just seemed to fly by, maybe if they were longer then they could flesh out the other charecters a bit more (give Turtle his record managers career back, get someone to slap E, for example, lol)

it is superb guys - stick with it - watched all of season 3 and into season 4 now in the usa and it gets better and better.

The one liners keep on coming and Ari is even funnier than before!!!:thumbsup:

I tried to watch this but ITV really butched up the programming times so I gave up on it. I think I will try and get S3 on DVD (I saw most of the first two seasons).

I tried to watch this but ITV really butched up the programming times so I gave up on it. I think I will try and get S3 on DVD (I saw most of the first two seasons).

I found the same problem, best show on their Big Thursdays or whatever and now that the stupid diaries of a call girl is finished they throw it around expecting people to stay up till half 1

I would sky plus it but the box is on the fritz and refuses to record anything atm there is always side reel or get the box set

BEST PROGRAMME ON TV

Hi guys

I just noticed my series link for Series 3 on ITV broke...and it isn't on Digi-guide, has anyone got the inside track on what ITV are doing with this great fun show???

Anyone???

I just noticed my series link for Series 3 on ITV broke...and it isn't on Digi-guide, has anyone got the inside track on what ITV are doing with this great fun show???
I noticed that too. I'm afraid your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully it'll be back in a few weeks. But the fact they were showing it at 01:30 suggests they don't think there's much demand for it. Of course the reason there's not much demand might be because they put it on at such an antisocial time!

Quick update, my Sky Mag came through the door today..and has a panel for Thursday 24 Jan 10.30pm, ITV2, hope springs eternal...lets hope they don't mess up the episode order...!!

Entourage has been nominated for the following awards:

2008 Golden Globes
Best Television Series, Comedy or Musical
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television - Kevin Dillon
Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television - Jeremy Piven

Nothing like resurrecting an old thread..

I borrowed season 1 off my mate and managed to watch the whole season (only 8 25 min episodes) last night. Loved it!! :thumbsup:

Nothing too serious, nice easy watching and very funny of course. The whole thing seems to focus more on 'E' than Vince himself which i originally thought it would.

Have Season 2 which i'll hopefully start tonight! (and maybe finish too!) :D

Rob

I caught the tail end of ITV's recent run, I need more :D

Does anyone know when S5 airs in the US?

soon i hope this was one of my fav shows and it kept me entertained when the rest of the US stuff was off air

EDIT:
According to multiple online reports, Entourage will return for its fifth season on September 7. The show will feature a new roster of guest stars, including Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, Giovanni Ribisi, and Kevin Pollak.

Anyone seen the first episode of season 5 then?

Me and my housemate loved it. If only the episodes were longer :smashin:

It starts in the UK on Thursday on ITV2 at 11pm, thats a suprise that ITV has got it only 4 days after it hit the USA.:eek::eek::eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom