Enterprise : Star Trek (a time to re-evaluate)

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
I've now finished season 3 and thoroughly enjoyed it which was a pleasant surprise after the first 2. Am now up to S4 E4 and the standard remains high. :thumbsup:

Garrett

Goodness knows why Im watching them of air when I have the blu ray set although round that time Im in one room then the other so not sitting down to fully appreciate it.
Anyway last nights was better than the night before. Vulcans trying emotions and one ends up
mind rape of T'Pol. Before the offender
Archer starts of pleasant to them and then gives him a right dressing down that gets the Vulcan angry and tosses Archer about, but Archer may ahead of him, I wish he shot the toe rag.
no means no:nono:

BontaKun3000

Watched the episode Shuttlepod One and anybody watching the series for the first time and dropped in on this one it put them off for life. Trip and Reed trapped in a shuttle pod with limited air and think was worse than that blood eagle execution on the Vikings it was sheer agony Reed being whiney and Trip cranky and telling Reed if he did not shut up he get cranky(boy could have fooled me you was not before that statement).
There been many great or good two man survival story's, Enemy Mine, UFO episode Survival and DS9 Odo and Quark in The Accent, but this no way. Skip it.
I can kinda agree to some of that but i didn't actually hate the episode overall, i think i just quite like these types of episodes.
However i think the one with Trip and the alien stranded on a planet is a better take on this.
Maybe if Reed and Trip weren't stuck in such a small shuttlepod but something larger could have made for a much better episode.

Garrett

End of season 1 with the time cold war story going into season 2 and a nice Vulcan secret first contact with Earth although last night was a bit of standard fare about the mines.
did they get that far inside the mine field when when they could see them they littered all round them and too so long to get back out.

Garrett

Good grief no wonder if anyone only saw this one Enterprise they not watch any more silly story about the crew offended some race (Porthos peed on a tree) so would not give them some tech, also a pathogen is killing the dog, but still got 6.8 on IMDB :eek:

VisionMan

Distinguished Member
Good grief no wonder if anyone only saw this one Enterprise they not watch any more silly story about the crew offended some race (Porthos peed on a tree) so would not give them some tech, also a pathogen is killing the dog, but still got 6.8 on IMDB :eek:

I don't remember that episode. Is it as bad as TNGs Wesley stepping on some grass?

Garrett

I don't remember that episode. Is it as bad as TNGs Wesley stepping on some grass?
Depends which is worse being trod on or peed on :laugh:
Worse it was abysmal, although there were some funny lines in Phlox implying Archer was attracted to T'Pol and next time Archer chats with her fluffs his line mentioning her breast and lips.
e.g.
Captain Jonathan Archer : [Speakng to T'Pol] No... it's OK. When you get back to the bridge, why don't you send me your lips.

[horrified pause]

Captain Jonathan Archer : LIST! LIST!

And some Phlox chat

Captain Jonathan Archer : If Porthos pulls through, will he need... a special diet or treatments, having a chameleon's pituitary gland?

Dr. Phlox : Hm... You may have trouble finding him. He'll have the ability to blend into his background when frightened.

Captain Jonathan Archer : You're kidding.

Dr. Phlox : Yes, I am. Ha-ha-ha.

and

Captain Jonathan Archer : You're gonna drown my dog?
Dr. Phlox : Only for an hour, Captain. There should be no problem resuscitating him once the surgery's complete.
Captain Jonathan Archer : How many times have you done this before?
Dr. Phlox : Never.
Captain Jonathan Archer : [alarmed] Has anyone done this before?
Dr. Phlox : Not to my knowledge.

Think what dragged it down what Archer had to do to apologized for the peeing of the tree.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom