Enterprise/ Fans Please Read

Garrett

Reaction score
Don’t forget Enterprise start on Sky One tonight at 8pm which is last seasons finale and the new season starts at 9pm.
Fear not if you missed it tonight as it is repeated tomorrow at the same times on Sky One Mix.

Started wathing enterprise when it started thought it was ok but i quickly lost interest. Might have to give this a watch as the ads for last seasons finale look good.

Same here, I dont think its a patch on the other ST series, like Voyager. I quickly lost interest but I'm not sure why, maybe due to the dreary title music and the lead actor being in Quantum Leap. Still I'll give it a second chance.
:)

Quite liked the title music, very Bon Jovi. :D I think i lost interest because i didnt really like or care about the characters.

I loved Voyager though And Next Gen. Was never a fan of the original though.

Mind you in saying that, i didnt like SG1 at first either, then watched a few when i couldnt sleep. And think its great now.

Loved the original (hint: always watch it as a comedy, not sci-fi)
Animated series was fun - though very noticably made down to a budget.
Next Gen - generally very good, if a little po-faced and earnest at times.
DS9 - no thanks
Voyager - ditto
Enterprise - ditto

Yes i didnt like DS9 either. Mostly because it was on a space station that didnt move.

Early DSN was poor but later on they developed an ongoing storyline with the Dominion, like Babylon 5 and for me it became very interesting.
I think the title music for Enterprise would have been better if they had used the music that they were showing with the trailers, which was The Calling by Camino Palmero.:cool:

apparently first series of enterprise in US was considered quite poor,

then they got new writers in for second series, and now it is proving very, very popular.

according to my star trek loving mate.

When is it on C4 in widescreen and no logos?

I did not like the first series, but I did not go overboard on STNG on its first outing, so I will give Enterprise an other chance.
I believe the second part of tonight’s story is not as good as the first but in 2 weeks the story Minified is suppose to be good.

:mad: after reading all through this thread i still lost track of time and missed the first half hour :rolleyes:

Have to watch the beginning tommorrow now

You know the mysterious guy who image you cannot see talking to the Sulabon, anyone else think he is the Vulcan ambassador?

Its obvious it is.

Went to watch Nemesis today. Thought it was very good. Been a Star trek day for me then.

I set TiVo up to record both episodes.

Started watching them about 8:45 ping ponging thru the adverts to catch up. On the last advert of the first episode the sound went.

ah well must be a prob at sky, they'll sort it for the new episode me thinks.

started watching the new episode. no sound ! argghhhh!!!

I had to turn off the box and back on again (sky not TiVo) before the sound came back on.

This was half 9 by then so I'd missed most of it :(

Set TiVo up to tape repeat tonight (I hope)

It's not fantastic, but the first series was much better than the first series of TNG, Voyager and DS9 :)

Star Trek first series always suck.

It will get better :)

Originally posted by Rochdale
Star Trek first series always suck.

I really enjoyed the first series of Voyager

I only caught enterprise interest at the end of the last series..... now that there are established bad guys, there is far more promise. Though i would prefer to watch on c4, i cant stand the stupid ad breaks!

ad

Well I Love the Theme tune :) I and most of you Loved the decamtamination scene from Ep1 :D :devil:
Trip and Malcolm make a great double act, the first since Bones and Spock.
Great Story line, much better than STTNG which just had a differant story each episode, ok the Borg turned up now and then just to excite the series. Voyager very good apart from the last Season, as for DS9
sleep.gif
I think i had better not c omment.

I too thought DS9 was not the best Star Trek series, but thought the best stories contained the character Edinton when he was Siskos adversary unfortunately this was for only 3 episodes, and the character was killed off.

Originally posted by Timh
I and most of you Loved the decamtamination scene from Ep1 :D :devil:

If you liked that then you'll enjoy episode 5
"A Night in Sickbay".

Mieville.

Well i have now watched the new episode after saying that i didnt really like enterprise, and i was plesently surprised. thought it was good. Will watch a few more of this series now

Originally posted by mieville
If you liked that then you'll enjoy episode 5
"A Night in Sickbay".

Mieville.
I did see it, remind me what the good bit was please.

Originally posted by Timh
I did see it, remind me what the good bit was please.

Well it involved a decontamination scene like in
Season One.

Mieville

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom