Entered The 360 Club for Free!!! Woo Hoo

dajomel

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick HELLO to say I have finally got a 360 and the fact I didn't apy a penny as got it free on my phone contract. Got the phone I wanted on the contract I wanted and a 360(core) thrown in!!! :thumbsup:

All I need to do now is get the HD, extra controller, LIVE Gold and some games!!! With trading in my old mobile I will get enough credit to go towards this.

Hope to see some of you in New Year when I am up and running fully. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Just a quick HELLO to say I have finally got a 360 and the fact I didn't apy a penny as got it free on my phone contract. Got the phone I wanted on the contract I wanted and a 360(core) thrown in!!! :thumbsup:

All I need to do now is get the HD, extra controller, LIVE Gold and some games!!! With trading in my old mobile I will get enough credit to go towards this.

Hope to see some of you in New Year when I am up and running fully. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Which store did you get the contract with?

I've always been a bit suss with these contracts. Like how much does it end up costing in the long term?

Anyway, welcome on board, i've got 2 xbox 360's and didn't pay a penny for either :thumbsup:

About getting Live! Gold - look on ebay, i've seen a few go for like £25 rather than the M$ £40 for a years subscription.

I saw something about offers like this on Watchdog once, all looked a bit shady :eek:

Not sure its that dodgy. I got a a free psp with dialaphone 12 month contract with T-mobile. Quite legitamate!

I recently got a 600min 100txt free W810i and free xbox 360 for £35p/m with Dialaphone on an 18 month contract.

The cashback equivilent of the deal gave back £200, which is the price of a core anyway.

Then by opening up this deal via Quidco, I got £50 from Dialaphone back making it £150 for the 360.

Then doing the LXdirect codes, I got a HD for £39 and a wireless controller for £20.

I also then got Forza motorsport xbox live 12 month from ToysRus half price at £19.99, and a plug and play kit from CD-WOW using a £5 off voucher to get it for £7.

You can get good deals if you do your research....

I think the watchdog was because you had to pay a high monthly tarriff and then reclaim money back to make your tarriff as advertised. But people forgot, or tried to claim too late so it wasn't processed in time or the company went under so they never got their money back, i think thats seperate from the mobile phone offers that give you consoles, ipods etc.

I think that almost all these free consoles are on 18 month contracts meaning by the end of the 18 months, You paid for the console anyway

actually i got my 360 premium free around april time. It was from a freeipods style site that did ipods to laptops. Not spamming just people never bgelieve they ever work... :smashin:

Mine was a standard Orange contract for 18 months. No special conditions or need to use cashback to get it. :smashin: Was luckily the contract I was looking at anyway due to my usage. Should mean lower monthly bills than I used to have and now have a 360 to play with!!! :thumbsup:

Certainly nothing out of place. I got it through OneStopPhoneShop which is actually a sister company to Carphone Warehouse (which I hate ironically:eek: ) They stated that after the contract has run for 28 days they will endeavour to send the 360 and I received mine exactly 30 days the start of my contract! Can't fault that.:clap:

Mine was a standard Orange contract for 18 months. No special conditions or need to use cashback to get it. :smashin: Was luckily the contract I was looking at anyway due to my usage. Should mean lower monthly bills than I used to have and now have a 360 to play with!!! :thumbsup:

Certainly nothing out of place. I got it through OneStopPhoneShop which is actually a sister company to Carphone Warehouse (which I hate ironically:eek: ) They stated that after the contract has run for 28 days they will endeavour to send the 360 and I received mine exactly 30 days the start of my contract! Can't fault that.:clap:

Nice 1! You can take the (soon) away from next to Xbox 360 on your sig now then! LoL!

i got a fre ipod with mine. all is legit

Aye, if you're after a phone/contract and an xbox/ipod/psp etc are on offer, might as well get one as long as the tariff meets your requirements.

IIRC, the freebies are paid for from the network operator's commission to the retailer for each contract as most of the time these are around £100-300+ depending on tariff. :)

Mine was a standard Orange contract for 18 months. No special conditions or need to use cashback to get it.

Thats the same with all the free gift deals, its is a bit like having the cash-back upfront in having a free gift instead of sending off bills etc to get cash.

You end up paying for it anyway on a 18 month contract etc, but as long as you have more minutes than you use each month, and don't pay anymore p/m than you usually would, then its all good.

Hope you got your extra £40 through Quidco for signing up with Onestopphoneshop..... :lesson:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom