• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Entered kitt into a car wars competition

knight2000uk

Hey guys,
I guess you might be able to guess from the name im a bit of a knight rider nut :laugh:
Gone as far as owning a kitt replica but yet to grow the perm and hairy chest :rotfl:
I've entered the car into a car wars competition and wondered if you could add some support, feel free to add me on the old facebook to if you wish so you can check out more about the car, the goal is simple, get as many likes as you can before Christmas Eve.
The car is very audio visual related with having a full car computer installed with touch screen monitor, a set of pioneer 6x9's and an external switchable speaker both powered by a sony amplifier.
This allows the car to have speech and be able to communicate with myself via a bluetooth microphone from a distance of 10m (currrently), I talk he responds to key phrases, its great fun at shows as people think its really the car doing all the work :D

Hope you can help support a classic :smashin:

My entry: UK Club Wars Car and Crew Comp, GOOD LUCK! | Facebook

Many thanks folks

Stu

D

Deleted member 27989

I might be missing something, but that links to a page with a picture of a golf?

knight2000uk

the photo seems to be down currently which is a bit odd but it has had quite a lot of interest

Heres the original image
283028_160173950725087_155107844565031_337511_808344_n.jpg

Edit: Doh even thats showing up as a dead link currently, attached the image that should be there!

Attachments

• edit1.jpg
    edit1.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 339

knight2000uk

Photos back up again now :) I'm second place currently thanks those who have added a like :D

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Suspension seems a little high? 4x4 mode? ;)

Moviebuff

D

Deleted member 39001

I don't use Facebook I'm afraid but I wanted to wish you good luck with your competition and hope you win mate :thumbsup::smashin::clap:

You have posted tons about your car on here and I just love it, so all the best with winning mate.

knight2000uk

A near stock GTR skyline :hiya::rotfl:
thanks to those who have voted so far appreciate the support, around 7 days left to go but still a few behind, not by far though! :smashin:

Re the 4x4 it might be a little deceiving the photo, here's what clearance there is
2010-06-05211653.jpg
:laugh:

Beobloke

Looks great, although I'd have to deduct a point or two on the authenticity front as, to the best of my knowledge, the real KITT never sported tyres with white writing on the sidewalls...:lesson:

knight2000uk

Thanks, I guess I could have the white side in ;) but I like them out :D

SteveU30

Distinguished Member
Have liked it mate.

Have you ever been to the Cars of the Stars museum in Keswick? They've got a lot of old original movie and TV cars including a KITT from the TV series (although I think it was a promo car but it's got the full KITT conversion inside and out)!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom