• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Enterbay Battle Damaged T800 arrived yesterday

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
T800BattleDamaged.jpg

Soooo good :)

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
Superb figure. Enterbay have really done well on these 1/4 scale figures. I would love to see them get more licences and give HT a run for their money.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Superb figure. Enterbay have really done well on these 1/4 scale figures. I would love to see them get more licences and give HT a run for their money.

I would love to see an Enterbay Predator.
And if they did some Star Wars characters, I'd have those too.
Don't like the 1/4 Sideshow droids as 3PO's head isn't round enough. It's too oval. They messed that up.

vtrmart

Distinguished Member
A predator from EB would be a great addition to their line. For me, they have some very eclectic licences ( Michael Jordan anyone?). It would be interesting if they were a bit more prolific, HT certainly need real competition to make them step up again.

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
Excellent stuff, Stuart.

Mine is due soon, picked it up on the forums here. Had to cancel my initial OSB order in Jan, as I needed a new laptop and other things got in the way, until now.

Looking forward to getting it displayed with my clean version. This is my 4th EB 1/4 scale, (no interest in Rambo III Rambo), and very much looking forward to their Robocop.

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
I'll be getting that :) Don't tell the wife.

gam

great figure..... also have it aswell as the clean version but have to sort out a cabinet to get them displayed together

might be interested in robocop but not sure I like the film enough to justify the upgrade from my Hot Toys one

Enterbay 1/4 scale and Star Wars..... mixed feelings, on one hand they'd be great on the other it would be another line to get into and likely doubling up on charaters again as I've already got a fair few Premium Formats.

Have the sideshow droids on pre-order so hope they turn out well although I'm dreading potential paint rubs or blemishes on the shinny surface of c-3po when they arrive

Steve McQueef

Distinguished Member
Unfortunately not, mate. 2013 is all they've stated. Such as the nature of this hobby, if it's even out this year, I'll be pleased.

The_One

Nice looking figure Stuart, amazing attention to detail ( including the backdrop ) :laugh:

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
Hi Stuart

Finally managed to sort an Enterbay T800 Battle Damage ... it ships tomorrow from Hong Kong :smashin:

What an amazing figure :eek:

kingkarl

Distinguished Member
Hi Stuart

Just got my T800 battle damage today and you were not wrong fella :eek:

Figure of the year it really is , gob smacked with this to say the least :eek:

Attachments

• P1000442 (Copy).jpg
    P1000442 (Copy).jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,863
  • P1000443 (Copy).JPG
    P1000443 (Copy).JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 264
  • P1000444 (Copy).JPG
    P1000444 (Copy).JPG
    163.6 KB · Views: 262
  • P1000445 (Copy).JPG
    P1000445 (Copy).JPG
    219 KB · Views: 238
  • P1000446 (Copy).JPG
    P1000446 (Copy).JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 354
  • P1000454 (Copy).JPG
    P1000454 (Copy).JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 151
  • P1000455 (Copy).JPG
    P1000455 (Copy).JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 165
  • P1000456 (Copy).JPG
    P1000456 (Copy).JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 152
  • P1000457 (Copy).JPG
    P1000457 (Copy).JPG
    253 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

gam

need to get around to sorting out a shelf for my Enterbay figures...... they'll hopefully look even better all together rather than scattered around my collection

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom