Enough Protection?

FrankfurtDave

Novice Member
First time entering so hope everything is okay rules wise.

Was struggling for ideas till I saw my better halfs Cigs sitting on the window sill. I guess the warning needs no translation.

Camera: Canon 450
Exposure: 1.0 sec
Aperture: f/22
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO:200

Adjusted curves, contrast and temperature in Photoshop and cropped.

Zone

FrankfurtDave

You'll need to either link to a version if your picture with exif embedded and/or email me the original, email address is in the rules sticky :)

FrankfurtDave

Novice Member
Sorry about that, I must admit that I did wonder whether I had done it correctly. From flickr I can see the photo properties and so assumed that the Exif was intact.

Not sure what went wrong but I will sort it out when I get home.

Thx,

Dave

Zone

Dave

You can also put a link to your Flickr in your signature, as long as the picture is easily found along with the pictures properties then that's another option :)

FrankfurtDave

Novice Member
I have updated my Sig, hopefully that part should at least work. Comp entry is the last thing I uploaded so should be easy to find.

Let me know if you still want me to email you the info., later,

Thanks,

Dave

chrisw

It screams 'Warning' or 'Smoking' to me... but not really protection. The photo is technically good, but it doesn't do much for me I'm afraid.

Also at first glance I thought the ash tray was a polystyrene container!

Well done for getting an entry in.

FrankfurtDave

Novice Member
It screams 'Warning' or 'Smoking' to me... but not really protection. The photo is technically good, but it doesn't do much for me I'm afraid.

Also at first glance I thought the ash tray was a polystyrene container!

Well done for getting an entry in.

I can see where you are coming from and agree I guess that the picture alone does not say "Protection". I guess it was a bit of a cheat as the protection comes slightly from the picture title. It was trying to question more whether the warning is really enough protection.

As I say, I was struggling a bit and didn't want to let another month slip by without entering. :)

chrisw

Any entry is a good entry in my opinion. I've really struggled the last couple of months due to time and inspiration and think that everyone who enters deserves credit for taking the time to do so.

Imagine how rubbish the comp would be with 5 or so entries!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom