• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

English Defence League - Muslims pay attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

majnu

Distinguished Member
BNP leader Nick Griffin has claimed that the English Defence League is being manipulated and directed by Zionists to create a race war on the streets of Britain. Trying to distance the BNP from any potential problem, Griffin and his deputy Simon Darby have set out in an audio message their position on the hooligan-based group.
And surprise, surprise – it’s all the fault of the Zionists. Griffin explains how he initially thought the EDL was a State-sponsored honey trap to embarrass the BNP but now he doesn’t believe that even they would do that. In fact, he argues, there are far more sinister forces at work.

Source:- HOPE not hate blog: BNP blame Zionists for EDL

English Defence League | EDL

These are the same group which caused the Oldham riots and are now going from city to city.

Current fixture list is as follows:

10th October 2009: Manchester City Centre (EDL)
17th October 2009: Swansea City Centre (WDL)
24th October 2009: Newport City Centre (WDL)
31st October 2009: Leeds City Centre (EDL)
7th November 2009: Nottingham City Centre (EDL)
14th November 2009: Glasgow City Centre (SDL)

So if you're Muslim I advise you to stay away from the City Centre and advise your families, because I would not put anything past this Neo-Nazi group.

BB3Lions

Distinguished Member
So if you're Muslim I advise you to stay away

What if you're a white 'Muslim' how will they tell?

Ref the EDL - 1. I'm English X-forces and this is not in my name.

Like the IRA/UVF etc etc etc why do they wear balaclava's? if they are proud to support something then they should stand should to shoulder and show it.

These people are turning the world on its head and making it uncomfortable for every civil man woman and child, saddening.

The film to be released soon 2012' - at times i wonder, you know what i really hope Earth gets obliterated and a few survive to carry on the history books and make sure its highlighted, race colour creed religion still caused wars hatred and anger 2000+ years later.......

Last edited:

Perceval

Banned
So if you're Muslim I advise you to stay away from the City Centre and advise your families, because I would not put anything past this Neo-Nazi group.

Have to disagree there.

Don't be cowered into avoiding your daily business by these thugs.

Avoid confrontation for sure, but don't be pressured into hiding behind your own four walls by them.

That's what they want and shouldn't be allowed to succeed. Let's just hope the opposing hot heads keep their cool as that is their primary goal i.e. to provoke violence.

EDit: BTW I think I know where I'll be shopping this Halloween.;)

Last edited:

majnu

Distinguished Member
If you have family of your own and you look like a stereotypical Muslim then you would obviously care for their well-being. I wouldn't for one want my Mum to be walking in town and all of a sudden come accross them lot. She can go Trafford Centre instead. There is nothing cowardly about that. There is no need to fuel the fire, did you read what happened in Brum already as they have already marched there?

Perceval

Banned
Defiance in the face of provocation is often the most powerful tool of the anti-fascist.

Disgracefull attempt by the BNP to drive a wedge between the British Muslim and Jewish communities.

They are filth pure and simple and any idiot idiot who cannot see that has little or no right to enjoy the great democracy that we gain by being Britains.

We lost 1 out of 25 white British men in the wars against facism.

BB3Lions

Distinguished Member
The way i see this is it's a no win situation, for example if i was to reply and suggest the EDL would ignore ' your mum' as she is Muslim and not a radical Muslim then i look like i support the ideals of the EDL. If i suggest the EDL should be banned then i go against Democracy and what it stands for.

So in the words of a dragon "i'm out"

Perceval

Banned
If you have family of your own and you look like a stereotypical Muslim then you would obviously care for their well-being. I wouldn't for one want my Mum to be walking in town and all of a sudden come accross them lot. She can go Trafford Centre instead. There is nothing cowardly about that. There is no need to fuel the fire, did you read what happened in Brum already as they have already marched there?

These thugs wouldn't differentiate if you were Hindu, Sikh, Jane, Christian whatever. They'd just go after brown skin, so in a way I understand your point.

Still wouldn't keep me off the streets though. It is YOUR country just as much as it is theirs. And more so given that you are a law abiding citizen.

Don't forget that please.

All the best

majnu

Distinguished Member
Do you think excessive alcohol fuelled skin heads would care on the day? Unfortunately I think people live either in a dessert Island or they have just been influened by the media. Years ago the buzz phrase was Muslim don't integrate to Western Society. How rediculous is that. Many of the Muslim youth today resemble western society.

It is only those who practise their faith who are out-casted and are branded extremeists. Believe me none of them will attend. They will just pray that things don't abrupt and no harm will be caused.

majnu

Distinguished Member
These thugs wouldn't differentiate if you were Hindu, Sikh, Jane, Christian whatever. They'd just go after brown skin, so in a way I understand your point.

Still wouldn't keep me off the streets though. It is YOUR country just as much as it is theirs. And more so given that you are a law abiding citizen.

Don't forget that please.

All the best

Damn right. Infact this will make you laugh:-

Strictly Come Dancing: complaints about Anton Du Beke still rising | Media | guardian.co.uk

Perceval

Banned

Again I'm sorry to disagree, but I think it was a stupid, but not ill meant comment.

He obviously felt too comfortable in her presence and made a silly throwaway comment.

I cannot stand the cheesy man, but you have to look at the intention, and I don't believe any harm was meant.

Friends of mine, lacking in imagination of what to call a half Arab have called me a **** and I know they meant no harm by it.

Anyway let's not stray off topic as I believe the EDL pose a significant risk to social order on this country.

All the best.

bazonix

Prominent Member
couldnt agree more... non-white faces need to get over this rubbish...our skin colour will never change.... peoples deep thoughts will rarely change.... get on with it....:)

Again I'm sorry to disagree, but I think it was a stupid, but not ill meant comment.

He obviously felt too comfortable in her presence and made a silly throwaway comment.

I cannot stand the cheesy man, but you have to look at the intention, and I don't believe any harm was meant.

Friends of mine, lacking in imagination of what to call a half Arab have called me a **** and I know they meant no harm by it.

Anyway let's not stray off topic as I believe the EDL pose a significant risk to social order on this country.

All the best.

Hakagure

Banned
The sooner people just look at these EDL idiots as a bunch of clowns and just jog on laughing the better things will be. Taking them seriously and giving them the oxygen of attention is what they want.

There is no difference between them and the Muslims who stand with placards saying that "Your 911 is on the way" or "Police Go To Hell", they are both just looking for a reaction.

Look, laugh, get on with your day in both cases.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
There is no difference between them and the Muslims who stand with placards saying that "Your 911 is on the way" or "Police Go To Hell", they are both just looking for a reaction.

QFT

Extremism of any kind is counter productive and should not be tolerated.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
The sooner people just look at these EDL idiots as a bunch of clowns and just jog on laughing the better things will be. Taking them seriously and giving them the oxygen of attention is what they want.

Yes I'd agree with that. Ignore the extremists whatever "side" they may be on and don't give them the air time that they crave.

majnu

Distinguished Member

That's the approach that I wish people would take. But in reality you will get asian thungs who will attend - purely just looking for a fight not knowing anything about politics and media. Then the EDL will backlash saying that these people are the so called 'extremists'

BISHI

Distinguished Member
Unfortunatley by advertising the dates for these events it will simply only attract radicalized individuals from the Muslim community. I would suggest this is exactly the result desired as it will inevitably result in violence that will produce propoganda for both sides of the extremist coin. The simple thing to do would be to avoid these areas on those specific days so that any desired violence does not happen and will therefore not reach our TV screens or front pages and thus fuel hatred from both directions.

oakie

Established Member
UAF protester 'sorry' rally got out of hand in Birmingham

Dear Editor, I would like to start by apologising to the people of Birmingham for the events of Saturday evening which I am highly ashamed to have been a part of. However, as a moderate who took part in the UAF protest I would like to set the record straight.

I, like the vast majority of people in Birmingham love the fact that our city is so diverse and vibrant. I felt that this was worth defending, especially from a bunch of trouble makers many of whom were from outside the city.

Unfortunately it turned out the UAF were no more interested in our community than the racists many of us turned out to oppose!

The young Muslims who rampaged through the city streets were incited to violence by UAF activists. I was near the front of the rally in Rotunda Square and I saw how they worked and I saw how it got out of hand........

Birmingham Post - Blogs & Comment - Letters To The Editor - UAF protester 'sorry' rally got out of hand in Birmingham

Muslims should stay well away from the UAF who clearly wish to whip up religious and racial violence on our streets.

kopchoir

Banned

Agree with your post apart from the last bit im sick of turning the other cheek from these idiots wether these be EDL or Deluded muslims im tired of the arguing im tired of the racist abuse from both sides im sick and tired of muslims thinking that they are the innocent party in these instances and im sick and tired of the EDL or any other activist group thinking they are shouting for the working(white) man:suicide::suicide:

And to the OP for staying away from these places on the day these thugs come to town is no go IMO why should anyone be stopped from going about their business by these hooligans it will only make them win.

hopeless

Prominent Member
meh, this is just infowar nonense.

I wouldn't trust anything the BNP says - they're just running out of ammunition

Shoka

Prominent Member
just found out something amusing (if true) to do with this freephone number
Google - [GOOGLE]0800 0086191[/GOOGLE]

... does not accept calls from anonymous/hidden numbers, hence the payphone advice

Just called it, didn't pick up after 4 rings so I hung up, I got a mysterious call back a few seconds later though when I answered the other person just hung up. Could be coincidence.

pandemic

Prominent Member
Where do these guys get off calling themselves English, while making Nazi salutes. For people who say they are protecting the English Identity, they seem to have no idea of the countries history.

majnu

Distinguished Member

kopchoir

Banned
:boring::boring::boring:
Its so :censored: boring this now heard it all to death now

Muslims are so westernised in this country now its untrue the vast majority of them drink gamble take/sell drugs and play the lottery were all a bit to similar now and the sooner these thugs realise this the better the country will be,but i fear there will be more protests and before long bloodshed.

The things is these thugs are that thick seriously got empty heads :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom