England/Middlesex Stanford cup

Monty Burns

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i've managed to find out the dates for these 20/20 games but i've been unable to find kick-off times and which (if any) tv channels they will be on. I'm guessing Sky Sports but....?

Any ideas?

mate, your a star and your google skills surpass mine :thumbsup:

Thank you!

It's still not certain that it will go ahead as the West Indies sponsors are threatening legal action - yet again.

The whole series is on during half term week which is a shame as I will be away in Spain and I don't think it would go down too well if I spent the vacation watching cricket on the TV

It now looks as if it will be played but I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I think that it's likely to be divisive creating a dual culture of rich sluggers and poor cricketers.

To be honest no-one really cares about the Stanford Cup apart from the players in the team and someone like Luke Wright is likely to earn $1m for his efforts in a three hour slugfest. This is the same Luke Wright who was in the recent One Day whitewash against South Africa as an all rounder yet neither bowled nor batted.

Wright is not good enough as a cricketer to get into the Test team yet is likely to earn $1m dollars for three hours of neither batting nor fielding whilst someone like Andrew Strauss or Monty Panesar are not deemed good earn for a crack at the big prize but could be pivotal in next years Ashes Series where either could play for 216 hours in total, win the Ashes back for us and still earn less than 20% of what Luke Wright will get for running around the pitch and waiting in the dressing room to bat .

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom