England are rubbish

It is being discussed in the other thread but yes England played extremely poorly. The worse I have seen under Capello.

no england are the best

sunheadline.jpg

To paraphrase a certain World Cup anthem...

"We're going home. We're going home. England's going home!" :rotfl:

just a bunch of bottlers and chokers like theyve always been.

said it last WC and im saying it now.

Its not that they are rubbish, its just that they are not as good as Sky/newspapers tell you they are.

But lot of other teams not as good as they are hyped up to be. Just watched the Dutch Japan game and the Dutch were very very slow and played without much idea of how to break down Japan. They only won the game with a shot that moved the slightest amount, but enough to take it out of the keepers grasp.

Plus Italy looked very ordinary, Germany have won one, lost one. France may as well book their flights now. Spain have played one, lost one.

I still think you will beat Slovenia. And then in the kockouts England have always played better v better teams, so its not over yet.

And then in the kockouts England have always played better v better teams, so its not over yet.

Nonsense, look the facts, in 2006, second round they beat Ecuador 1-0 then got beaten by Portugal, on penalties I know but it still counts as a defaet.

In 2002 they beat Denmark in the second round then got beat by Brazil.

If they do manage to fluke their way through the group they will be roundly beaten by the first decent team they come up against.

With a gorup that easy and there still going out, makes you wonder how bad they really are.. Would be interesting watching them play North Korea would be even interesting watching USA vs. North Korea..:rotfl:

It's still in our hands, we don't even need to play well to beat Slovenia, just better than how we did against Algeria, but that was the worst England performance I can remember and I'm confident we'll do better.

Rooney was the worst player on the pitch against Algeria as well, he was truly shocking.

New song released Football's NOT Coming Home :laugh:

The song is Actually based on a true story, seen 4h Division teams play better.

Thats another true story:D

You obviously don't know how awful I am at football :D ....I have though.

Harry Rednapp's mum can finish better than Darren Bent, and she can control the ball better than Rooney

You obviously don't know how awful I am at football :D ....I have though.

Harry Rednapp's mum can finish better than Darren Bent, and she can control the ball better than Rooney

:rotfl:

Oxo are introducing a white Oxo cube with a red cross on it.

It is called the Laughing Stock

In all seriousness; One thing I have finally come to terms with after the woeful group performances so far; I don't want England to win anyway! Even if there was a miraculous turn around, even if everything clicks I would still want to see them fail. Seeing Rooney rant into the camera about Fans booing him at the final Whistle on Friday (whats that Wayne !?! Don't we know who you are ?!) and John Terrys massively arrogant and misguided press conference on Saturday make me realise.......I can't stand them. The idea that they might win the ultimate prize in football and then see them placed on a pedestal of greatness apalls me. The idea that these arrogant, jumped up embarrasment of men might be knighted and go down in English history as "heroes" does not even bear thinking about. Honestly, its about as an abhorrent thought as I have ever had in my life.
I'll put my hands up and confess I was blinded by Capello fan-boyism at the start of the tournament and some of the blame clearly lies with him but this squad is clearly divided and rotten to its core, and has been so for years. Rumours of indescretions between squad family members etc can only serve to feed the beast of derision and division. Just how much "excess bagage" and "issues" is having to be managed behind the scenes !?!
Consistently failing to perform after several managers, complaining Sven was too lightweight and then a few years later complaining Fabio is too hard nosed. The way that Chelsea players talk about other Chelsea players in the squad starts at laughable and ends at cringeworthy :facepalm: The building up of the squad and our supposed chances have been bombarding us via every medium. I chuckle to myself now at moronic adverts of Terry Venables making a total fool of himself. Then you realise..........the real winners of this WC are washed up former pros such as Terry Venables and Ian Wright shamelessly cashing in everywhere they can. It stinks !
When this squad are finally dumped out of the WC i can see such a massive media backlash. All the nasty little storys and annecdotes about the squad both personal and collectively will be rolled out by the tabloids. Built up to fever pitch by the tabloids and you can bet your last vuvuzella there will be an absolute bloodbath for the players this time.

Much has been said about what is wrong with football today and for me a certain contingent of this England are the absolute epitomy of it.

Last edited:
the players are on that much money there is no Passion , there not bothered imop when they get home from world cup, off on hols they go or sit around in there massive houses.. thinking there gods.

Terry Venables i thought that was just me that was Cringing:)

In all seriousness; One thing I have finally come to terms with after the woeful group performances so far; I don't want England to win anyway! Even if there was a miraculous turn around, even if everything clicks I would still want to see them fail. Seeing Rooney rant into the camera about Fans booing him at the final Whistle on Friday (whats that Wayne !?! Don't we know who you are ?!) and John Terrys massively arrogant and misguided press conference on Saturday make me realise.......I can't stand them. The idea that they might win the ultimate prize in football and then see them placed on a pedestal or greatness apalls me. The idea that these arrogant, jumped up embarrasment of men might be knighted and go down in English history as "heroes" does not even bear thinking about. Honestly, its about as an abhorrent thought as I have ever had in my life.
I'll put my hands up and confess I was blinded by Capello fan-boyism at the start of the tournament and some of the blame clearly lies with him but this squad is clearly divided and rotten to its core, and has been so for years. Rumours of indescretions between squad family members etc can only serve to feed the beast of derision and division. Just how much "excess bagage" and "issues" is having to be managed behind the scenes !?!
Consistently failing to perform after several managers, complaining Sven was too lightweight and then a few years later complaining Fabio is too hard nosed. The way that Chelsea players talk about other Chelsea players in the squad starts at laughable and ends at cringeworthy :facepalm: The building up of the squad and our supposed chances have been bombarding us via every medium. I chuckle to myself now at moronic adverts of Terry Venables making a total fool of himself. Then you realise..........the real winners of this WC are washed up former pros such as Terry Venables and Ian Wright shamelessly cashing in everywhere they can. It stinks !
When this squad are finally dumped out of the WC i can see such a massive media backlash. All the nasty little storys and annecdotes about the squad both personal and collectively will be rolled out by the tabloids. Built up to fever pitch by the tabloids and you can bet your last vuvuzella there will be an absolute bloodbath for the players this time.

Much has been said about what is wrong with football today and for me a certain contingent of this England are the absolute epitomy of it.

I cant believe we only managed 0/0 draw against a rubbish team we should have beaten easily ,I'm ashamed to call myself..

.. Algerian

I cant believe we only managed 0/0 draw against a rubbish team we should have beaten easily ,I'm ashamed to call myself..

.. Algerian

I think, even though England were shocking, by far the worst performance I can remember, Algeria did do pretty good as well.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom