Question Energy Take Classic 5.1 instead of Pioneer SB-PK52FS?

Discussion in 'What Speakers Should I Buy?' started by QuiGonRat, Apr 26, 2016.

1. QuiGonRat

QuiGonRat
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone!

First of all, I know the Pioneer speakers are better than the Energy system, but the thing is I live in Sweden. Both of these systems are unavailable not only in my country, but in all of Europe. So I'm planning on importing the Energy Take Classic 5.1, even though I really want the Pioneer system.

The problem with importing the Pioneer speakers, is that the shipping cost is more than the cost of the speaker system itself. All in all I would pay roughly $1500 for the Pioneer system, whilst Energy Take Classic 5.1 has a more sensible price tag (including shipping) of $680.

Now, my question is: are the Energy speakers a good choice since I can't afford the Pioneer system? I'm gonna watch movies and play videogames on a 100 inch screen (thanks to the Sony HW40ES projector) and really want a great sounding budget sound system to go with it. Are there any alternative speakers that I might have missed in my research? Maybe even something that exists here in Europe? My budget is $600 tops, $800 if it includes a receiver as well.

All reviews of the Pioneer SB-PK52FS that I've read says that Energy Take Classic 5.1 is a grest alternative, can anyone here who owns the Energy speakers confirm that? :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  2. Clemo

Clemo
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi , I have owned Energy Take Clasic 5.1 for 5 years and can honestly say they are brilliant they actually come from Canada , I live in the Uk they are hard to come by in the Uk I bought mine on EBay and when they arrived I thought to myself wow these look great quality and when I set them up and played them I was blown away for such small speakers . Watching movies was superb and listening to music was awesome I thought the artist was singing live in my living room and the clarity was awesome . There are so many people in the Uk who have not heard of Energy Speakers but once you listen to them you make up your own mind lol . If you google Energy Take Clasic speakers you see all the top reviews 5 star ratings people give . I personally love them and I'm very fussy in anything I buy it has to be right lol . Good luck you won't be disappointed .