• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ending contracts

D

daniow

god i never thought ending a contract would be so hard lol
three who where my network provider just couldnt except i was leaving them for o2 i spent 20mins on the phone repeating no i dont want any new offers i just want to end my contract " oh but sir we can give u this this and this" got abit tiring after awile
why cant they just say ok whats the reason the when u tell them why cant they just say ok thank you for your custom rather than
"but sir you have been with three for 2years now you are a valued costomer we can do this and that for you and give u the latest handset free of charge"
im like no :boring:

one thing with three does anyone elce get the phone calls from them at the early hours of the morning offering you new deals :mad:

if only mobile phone companys asked less questions mabie we would get somewhere with them

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom