Endeva-Anybody else have problems with them?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by R N M, Aug 10, 2003.

1. R N M

R N M

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Samsung have been sending Endeva around to look at my very defective DVD player. Wheras the chaps whove come to see it seem to have no trouble seeing the problems, the so-called technician who's supposed to fix can't seem to find anything wrong. On the last trip the player took, he filled in a form stating that there was nothing wrong, and as a reult, Samsung are refusing to exchange it for me, as they said they would if Endeva stated it couldn't be repaired.

As a result, I'm now in discussion with Trading Standards and am having to make this a legal matter to get something done. And all because of one idiot at Endeva.

Along similar lines, Philips sent Endeava techs out to look at the awful TV of thiers I had. They were pretty dim, two of them didn;t even know what NTSC was.

I can;t help but wonder where Endeava find thier staff from, becuase they seem pretty pathethic to me.

2. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Do a search for Endeva on the forums... they have "cropped up" a few times over the years... :rolleyes:

K.

3. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    What TV is it that Endeva came out to look at by the way?

It could be that the problem you describe is a known issue on the forums - may well be worth a mention to see if we can come up with a cure??

K.

4. R N M

R N M

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a Philips WS38-something-or-another. WIdescreen digital set, and I've discussed it a few times here, but without reference to Endeva's 'serivce' calls. I just starting thinking about that after all the trouble with my Samsung DVD player, which has now been taken up by trading standards.

I was in a state of utter disbelief when the Endeava technician (if he even deserved that title) who turned up to look at said set, didn't even know what overscan or NTSC were. Where do they find these people? Needless to say the technicnan who looked at my Samsung DVD player, seems to be the only person unabkle to see the numerous problems with the image. It really is unbelieavable.

5. blindlemon

blindlemon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Problems with Endeva? Not any more!

See here
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

6. kelvin

kelvin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Did you search for every thread ever posted that's made reference to Endeva?!?! :rolleyes:

Thought I was going mad at first, but having checked, this is the third time I've seen your exact same post! :lesson: ;)

K.