End of May...

=adrian=

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
... feels like 6° :facepalm:

VMglMrt.jpg

May i have your hot weather. :)

It is poo init, it's supposedly going to get warmer/better around the middle of next week and settle apparently.

Were we the only ones who went shopping in T-shirts at the end of October last year? Winter came soon after so here's hoping that summer will do the same now :clap:

Cardiff was lovely and sunny yesterday. Officially 19deg, but felt warmer (wife got sunburn).

I don't get it, it was 20 deg C here yesterday and it's 19 deg now. Where are you Adrian?
Central Scotland. We only had maybe 3 or 4 days of relative warmth so far this year in April. Well, around 15-16 degrees. The weather is really quite poor here so far this year. Constantly around 10-12 degrees :(

I was out building a fence and get sunburn on Monday this week (in Glasgow).

I was out building a fence and get sunburn on Monday this week (in Glasgow).
You either have a very pale skin or it is different to West Lothian. IIRC it was 12-13 degrees on Monday.

Sun? Yes there is some sun from time to time but the temperatures don't go up much. Cold air and windy most of times.

73 degrees in my house, whatever that is in new money.
The AC is going on :smashin:

Take off 32, multiply by 5 and divide by 9. Equals 22.7 degrees celcius. Equals too hot.

Central Scotland. We only had maybe 3 or 4 days of relative warmth so far this year in April. Well, around 15-16 degrees. The weather is really quite poor here so far this year. Constantly around 10-12 degrees :(

You either have a very pale skin or it is different to West Lothian. IIRC it was 12-13 degrees on Monday.

Sun? Yes there is some sun from time to time but the temperatures don't go up much. Cold air and windy most of times.

I was going to complain about how cold it was here too, West Lothian really does get the shit of the shit when it comes to the weather. Monday was sunny for about 3 hours in the morning, that's enough for most of us to burn lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom