1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encountering Problem with Packard Bell 5.1 Digital Decoder

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by bravo76pk, Aug 27, 2005.

1. bravo76pk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Hi all, :thumbsup:

i m pretty new to this forum.. well first of all i would say that i really liked this forum should have joined it much earlier.. well my concern of the moment is that i bougth this packard bell 5.1 product from an ebay seller.. all was working perfect when all of a sudden the playback sound from the decoder started to distort and the volume automatically got reduced to very low levels :eek: .. well after that i turned off the unit. later i turned it on connected it to various sources aux/cd/opt/coax but i m getting very very low sound even my speakers are set to the maximum volume and the decoder is also set to maximum volume.. i really wonder if some IC inside it has fried up or wat :rolleyes: .. i dont think i can send this item back as well.. any help is highly appreciable thanks :lease: