EmuParadise is gone...

Blasphemy03

Novice Member
Any recommendations where to download retro games? There are so many games I did not play from my childhood that I want to play now but EmuParadise is sort of gone as they recently deleted their collection of ROMs to stay out of legal trouble.

JabbaNut

All tied into this

TheISOZone: Yet Another Retro Gaming Site Shuts Down - TorrentFreak

Sega have many of their games on Google Play, they seem to be trying contains adverts and in app purchases model.

SNK also have some of their games on Google Play at around £2.99. Even got Metal Slug etc

Atari inc have about six games.

I tend to use a Android TV box and a Bluetooth games controller instead of a phone or tablet

Last edited:

Liftplus

Novice Member
Did emuparadise realy delete roms? From what i see they still have NES, SNES, N64, PS1, GBA roms... didnt check other ones.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Sega have many of their games on Google Play, they seem to be trying contains adverts and in app purchases model.

I saw a video saying that SEGA on PC sort of sell their ROMS DRM free through the Mega Drive Collection via Steam (seems that once you buy the game it puts an uncompressed ROMS folder on your machine).

(See video at 15:59)

Backspace

Luckily I bought a digital download before all this happened. I have over 100,000 roms for 40 consoles. It's for my Retropie console I've built with a Raspberry motherboard.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom