mbmapit

Hi,

Turning to the awesome community as I have had no luck finding anyone locally for the below project.

I have gathered all of the required components
to make a project such as those linked below. However, I am unable to commence the project due to my arthritis. Would this be something anyone would be willing to carry out for a fee? Alternatively, does anyone know of anyone that may be able to carry this out/be interested in this job?

Noob Tries to Make a Pii U (Wii U Retropie Gamepad) - sudomod
WII U RASPBERRY PI 3 FINISHED - sudomod
Elite Wii U Gamepad with RetroPi 3 - sudomod

Kind regards,

Mark

lpoolm

Hi mate, going back a few years now I used to make a lot of gameboy zeros (different versions, from the ground up versions, to 1up models and kite boards) I have loads of videos of them on my youtube channel, near the start.
I did always want to make a wii u version but couldn't pickup a cheap enough handheld unit.
Unfortunately, as tempted as I am to build the one I always wanted I have a few reasons not to. I am awful at completing in a time scale, sometimes I have plenty of time and hammer it, sometimes I have no time and it doesn't get touched for a week+. Sometimes I just lose the love for it, I think this is why I no longer build them at all.
But my final reason is we are just getting an extension started so all my equipment I drag from one place to the other to use is now all boxed up and will be like this for a while now 😞.
I hope you find someone to build, I hope you don't spend too much to get it built either! I haven't read your links but I used to be an active member on the sudomod forum, again a few of my gameboys are in the gallery but that is where I would have advised you to ask. There is also a group on Facebook, I can't remember the name now I left a while back, which was very similar and might be worth asking in there too. Good luck 👍

mbmapit

Hi mate, going back a few years now I used to make a lot of gameboy zeros (different versions, from the ground up versions, to 1up models and kite boards) I have loads of videos of them on my youtube channel, near the start.
I did always want to make a wii u version but couldn't pickup a cheap enough handheld unit.
Unfortunately, as tempted as I am to build the one I always wanted I have a few reasons not to. I am awful at completing in a time scale, sometimes I have plenty of time and hammer it, sometimes I have no time and it doesn't get touched for a week+. Sometimes I just lose the love for it, I think this is why I no longer build them at all.
But my final reason is we are just getting an extension started so all my equipment I drag from one place to the other to use is now all boxed up and will be like this for a while now 😞.
I hope you find someone to build, I hope you don't spend too much to get it built either! I haven't read your links but I used to be an active member on the sudomod forum, again a few of my gameboys are in the gallery but that is where I would have advised you to ask. There is also a group on Facebook, I can't remember the name now I left a while back, which was very similar and might be worth asking in there too. Good luck 👍
If anything ever changes please let me know. Thank you for taking the time to read & reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom