1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empire Direct

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by BigLandman, Sep 17, 2001.

1. BigLandman

BigLandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone,<br />I'm new around here and am looking for some opinions on empiredirect.co.uk (I’m thinking of buying my first widescreen tv from there)

Basically I need to know about delivery - how long do they usually take, and can you specify a convenient delivery date and time (this is particularly important to me)

Thanks a lot!!

[ 17-09-2001: Message edited by: BigLandman ]</p>

2. steve35

steve35

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can only speak for Scottish deliveries.<br />I ordered my tv on a Wednesday, it was picked up by the courier on the following Monday, and delivered on the Friday.<br />They only do Scottish deliveries Thursday and Friday. The courier company (who weren't exactly FedEx..)will phone you a day or two prior to delivery to tell you which day it'll be delivered, and I was provided with the delivery drivers mobile so that I could annoy him on the day to see when he reckoned he'd arrive. All went as planned.<br />If the tv's faulty, the courier company will arrive with a replacement and will take away your faulty one.<br />Hope this helps,<br />Steve,

3. BigLandman

BigLandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot Steve, that's very helpful info and has eased my mind!

good night