Empire direct credit

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by doncorleone, Jul 31, 2003.

1. doncorleone

doncorleone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dont know if this has already been mentioned but empiredirect.co.uk are presently doing a 'buy now dont pay a thing until April' offer. Theyve just extended they're sale for a bit longer.

One word of warning, I've read that they're service is a bit hit a miss, but if you can survive a bit of bad service, they're prices for av seem second to none

Don

2. CKB

CKB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I've personally used them quite a few times and found the service to be fine (even with me not being 'mainland' and all).

The only problem I've had is where the delivery firm lost a package between bases - ED logged it as lost and refunded my account straight away.

Prices are usually quite keen too.

3. paul93

paul93

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I've used them before and found they delivered very quickly and in great condition.
    I have been lucky and never had to place a service call and so I'm not sure how good they would be for post-sales support.
    Paul

4. Mr Cat

Mr Cat
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    yeah, I bought a pioneer DV656a DVD player - I wouldn't have any problems buying from them again.

5. twotonemark

twotonemark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    We bought a dyson at over £100 cheaper than high street, a washer/dryer they quoted 3-4weeks delivery...it turned up in 3days!! At the moment have a pre-order with them for Toshiba 28zh36 widescreen TV..praying it'll turn up next week...making a call today to check on progress. Waiting for Tos to get delivery of stands as they won't ship separately.

Small complaint would be we never received invoices for the dyson & washer/dryer.

Still recommend them to anybody....look at me I still went back and ordered a TV!!