For Sale Emotiva UMC-200, Rotel RB976, Squeezebox Touch plus bits

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Nobbler, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,078
    Up for sale is a decent pre/pro, power amp plus some add ons that will make this a very good system in any body's language...
    First up is an Emotiva UMC-200. Boxed and in excellent condition apart from a scratch around one of the HDMI inputs. It comes complete with manual, remote and setup mic.
    Next up is a Rotel RB976 6 channel power amp - however, I'm not 100% sure that all 6 channels are working. 5 are for certain and I will confirm either way about the sixth channel. No box but I will include 6 good quality connecting phonological cables to connect it to the Emotiva.
    To add music streaming to the system is a Logitech Squeezebox Touch. In excellent condition, it comes with the original remote, manual and the box and innards.
    Extras wise, as well as the 6 Co next in cables, I will include a 5 I 1 out HDMI box that adds 4 HDMI inputs to the pre/pro taking it to 8 inputs and a 2 in 2 out splitter bumping the input number to 8 with 2 outputs for your flat panel and PJ. The splitter is HDMI 1.4 so will pass 3D signals to any enabled device.
    Finally - and to really make the system stand out, I will include a UMIK 1 calibration mic with USB cable, Use this with the systems 11 band PEQ system and the free download of REW and you have a system that you can tweak infinitely...

I will include personal delivery within the Surrey/M25 area for free.

Price and currency: £620
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash on collection/delivery
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. UPTHEOWLS

UPTHEOWLS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +360
    HI would you sell the UMIK 1 calibration mic with USB cable on separately ? as I may be Interested .

3. Nobbler

Nobbler
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,078
    All or nothing mate - sorry.

4. UPTHEOWLS

UPTHEOWLS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: