Emoticons for desire?

Prize78

Hi all.
Had my Desire for a couple of days now, having come from a sony ericsson c902. Very impressed indeed. Was just wondering though, are there any apps that enable emoticons (the animated smilie type) to be integrated into sms??

Apologies if this has been asked before, i'm new to this android lark! :D

jonnyhardaker

Hi all.
Had my Desire for a couple of days now, having come from a sony ericsson c902. Very impressed indeed. Was just wondering though, are there any apps that enable emoticons (the animated smilie type) to be integrated into sms??

Apologies if this has been asked before, i'm new to this android lark! :D
They're enabled by default on mine. On your keyboard do u hav a small smiley face bottom left? If u hold that it brings up a list of emoticons which u slide your finger along to scroll through... hope that helps

Prize78

No, no little smiley face in the corner i'm afraid. Oh well, i'll have to search through some apps to see if i can find something.

Messiah

Use this link to add the voice to text (yes, voice to text not text to speech) keyboard option (a great addition in its own right) and that should also add the smiley options. You can see the smiley key in the first pics in the link in place of the ?123 key.

wiggleyleeds

Novice Member
if you are using the stock keyboard you can also just press the menu button whilst typing out a text, then hit the big smiley face wich lets u select from a list of smileys.

the modified keyboard download has the smiley face on the keyboard as well as voice to text button, at the expense of a slightly smaller space bar. i prefer stock

also download Handcent from the app store, its the best prog for text messaging

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom