Eminem is Batman

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
The Daily Star are today reporting that WB are keen to sign up Eminem to play the lead role in the new Batman film... Oh please God no! :eek: :(

I don't rate the daily star as a great source of news, but even the thought of it is unforgiveable. :(

I can just see Bubba Sparxx as The Joker y'all :D

Perhaps with Eminem as Batman, they'll need to call the movie Batstan? Will we have a MarshallMathersMobile as well? :confused: :p

i think this has probably been concocted in some Star journos mind after seeing the eminem video where he and dre are superheros.

Isn't it about time they stopped with the Batman movies. All the others have been **** so I'm sure another one is not going to be any better.

I liked the first 2, the 3 was so so and the last was terrible.
I thought the next Batman film was to be called Batman Year One.

I'm with Sgt Colon on Batman movies - haven't liked any of them, no matter how hard I've tried.

liked the first one. yes the next one was to be called Batman Year One and was to be directed by Darren Aronofski of Pi and Requim for a Dream fame!!:eek:

This was the same Star that said Al Quaeda was after Em because f his **** take of OBL in the Without Me vid. Anyway dont expect Eminem to start in the movies now. He said that he enjoyed doing 8 mile but that was because he was working in his home town not to far from home but outside of those conditions are got the impression he couldn't be arsed doing anymore.

Oh and Jim Carrey as the Riddler will remain the high point of the Batman films for me, before he started becoming unfunny.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I agree with Garrett. The Dark Knight Returns is (IMO) is the single best Batman comic ever published.

In addition to Batman Year One, I would also add The Killing Joke by Alan Moore and Brian Bolland as a Graphic Novel well worth a view. This is the definitive Joker story and Bollands art work is outstanding (as usual).

Originally posted by Steve T
I agree with Garrett. The Dark Knight Returns is (IMO) is the single best Batman comic ever published.

In addition to Batman Year One, I would also add The Killing Joke
Yup.

Not buying many comics these days, but definitive ones:

Kingdom Come
Dark Knight Returns
Watchmen
V for Vendetta
Batman: The long halloween
and 'the one about madame bovary'

Also various sandman and astro city books.

PK

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom