Emergency Stag-Weekend

CrispyXUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Having been stung as being best man I just found out the date of the wedding - 30th August!!

Now I have to organise a Stag-weekend for the weekend of 5-7 August to Nottingham with Quad biking and Paintball, could anyone help me find a package deal? I looked at redseven but they want all the money upfront (£149 per person, 2 nights board, quad biking & paintball) now to book it and I havent collected any money yet and wont till the weekend

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Most places want money up front these days.

Tell everyone you've booked it - get £200 of each of them. wait for the day to turn up, get em inside a small marque tent - pump in chloroform, strip em off and pop em in the back of a lorry and have it shipped off to Azerbaijan.

far more exciting than paint ball and quad bikeing :thumbsup: ;)

I booked a package stag weekend to Liverpool just a few months ago.. and I had to pay for all the guys up front.. I still chasing money!!

Theres one based in nottingham I think its called http://www.thestagandhencompany.co.uk/

We had to pay up front I split on mine and the grooms credit card so as we wouldnt get stung to badly if people didnt pay/turn up.
Still chasing some people who didnt turn up for there deposit! :rolleyes:
Tell everyone youve booked and need to pay the balance in a week then when you have the money book it then. :)

You think thats bad I am trying to plan our wedding abroad and need people to comit to going so as we can figure out final numbers and negotiate a group discount.
Getting family and friends who claim they want to come, to comit to a two week £1000 trip is hard work.

Cheers dudes

Well Ive managed to get 4 people to pay up front, nice
8 people to go

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom