• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ematic at103b remote lost

Justwayne

Novice Member
Does anyone know which remote replaces the ematic at103b converter box? And what code and how to program it to the box? I have a hard time reading the online manuals. Anyone know which is a direct replacement remote? Will any remote work and what is the code to this particular converter box. It only has a power, channel up/down so I can't access any menu or box functions. I have other old universal remotes I read somewhere just press the DTC button if it has one? And enter the numerical box code? Does it have to be a DTC remote

[email protected]

Probably best contacting ematic. This is primarily a UK forum and I really don't think that's a make sold over here at all. May be a few US members that may be able to help but it's quite specific.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom