1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emailing JL stores for price match

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by loungefly, Jun 14, 2005.

1. loungefly

loungefly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im sure I have read about people emailing John Lewis stores about price matching so where have you found the email addresses. I want to see if they will price match comets instore price of the TH42PV500CAB with free dvd player which (it says on website is the instore price) is now £2399.

2. totalmadness

totalmadness

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just looked on the comet website and I can't see any 42PV500's. They only seem to be selling the 37inch model. Where did you see the 42inch model? What's their latest price for the 42inch with PED?

3. dodgydaz

dodgydaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Go onto the John Lewis website, and click on Customer Service. Bottom right of the page you will see "contact us". Click on the email link and you will be asked to choose the store you wish to contact.
    BTW, I have received an email from JL in Edinburgh asking them to Pricematch Total Digital. It said that although the did Pricematch TD in the past, they have been instructed by head office that they can no longer do this. :(

4. svijay

svijay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think you've mistaken the 42PE50 with the 42PV500 on Comet's site.
    It is a shame, as I got really excited! Looking at their price
    on the 37PV500 of £2199 (TV only), I'm not optimistic about their possible future price on the 42PV500 CAB.

5. loungefly

loungefly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i did make a mistake - looked at the pe50! Bugger!