Email problem on iPad wifi

mikeossy

Ok I have corporate email through my company. I was sent the setting s and inputted them, they worked for about a week and now all of a sudden, it won't send to any address other than that of the same @mail address basically anyone with the same address as mine and any other employees in the group.
The server is working fine as I've sent some mail from my laptop with the same settings.
I get "some of the recepitants addresses were rejected by the server and have been placed in your outbox" .
I have deleted the account and added it again to no avail!
I can receive email no problem from any address. I can also send email to myself.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Last edited:

Stinja

Distinguished Member
I'd talk to your exchange admins, as it sounds like something they've done? But they can at least sort out which server is rejecting, I suspect your work one, as rejection from the recipients would be an email in your inbox saying it's bounced.

I dont suppose they've applied any updates recently? I think a new patch came our this week? And in the past, eg outlook sp3, MS has added "features" which changes the way outlook/exchange security is handled, and caused a bunch of issues.

mikeossy

My username and password had been erased from the smtp settings for the outgoing server so it was rejecting all email sending.
Thanks for the info though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom