1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elton John - 3CD Greatest Hits

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Miron, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Miron

Miron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Hi
    There is currently this 3CD set at Play.com for 10.99 but song list on this site differs from European Version (as offered on CD-WOW and Amazon.co.uk for14.99).

(For an example , there is no no Made in England and on extra CD there is Candle in the Wind but not some others)

Can someone confirm this is correct or simply Play.com put the wrong list onto its site.

Thanks
    Miron

2. Steve_e42

Steve_e42

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know about your question, but I did laugh when i saw this in the stores, how many greatest hits / best of albums can an artist legitmately release containing alot of the same stuff?

3. Miron

Miron

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    That's good point, (Microsoft is doing it highly successfull over the last ten years) but if you need to buy it (because of whatever reason) than you should know what you're buying, and that's why I placed this question first.

4. Steve_e42

Steve_e42

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree entirely, it just amused me when I think back at all the "Elton John's Greatest Hits" type packages that there have been, and your point about microsoft is very valid! Maybe U2 have the right idea, packaging them in terms of periods of their career?

5. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,368
    I see what you mean as Little Jeannie is on the CD which I like, but I did not think was on it.
    Does Play answer e-mails these days?
    Surely if you buy the disc you have a right to send it back for a refund if not as advertised.