For Sale Eltax X-Treme 400

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Brocky120, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Brocky120

Brocky120

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I have for sale a pair of Eltax X-Treme 400 floor standing speakers.

They must be at least 10 years old now and were used in Cyprus around the pool hence the dampness around the bottom where they got wet.

They are in fully working order, one of the dust caps is pushed in on one speaker (shown in picture), the condition all round is ok but not fantastic, also comes with no front speaker grilles. Comes from a pet free and smoke free home and I am the only owner.

Collection only.

IMG_1739.JPG IMG_1740.JPG IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1742.JPG IMG_1743.JPG IMG_1744.JPG IMG_1745.JPG IMG_1746.JPG IMG_1748.JPG

Price and currency: 15
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.