1. We have a team of over 50 moderators working to keep our community safe.Welcome to AVForums.
    Helping with Audio Visual home entertainment since 2000.
    Get help finding the right AV products at the right prices. Get help setting up your AV equipment so you get the most out of it.
    Membership is free. Competitions are free. Classifieds are free. Join now.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elson Coral E Electric Boiler Problems

Discussion in 'General Chat Forum' started by piros, Dec 16, 2008.

1. piros

piros Well-known Member

Ratings:
    +408
    Hi guys, having a problem with the above electric boiler and thought I'd ask here in the off chance someone may be able to help!

Basically I am not getting hot water from it through to all taps and the shower (I live in an apartment), it is just luke warm at best! When I touch the pipes connecting to the boiler they are too hot to keep your hand on so it seems to be heating the water up nicely.

I have found a manual here and it says to turn the blending valve anti clockwise to mix more hot water than cold water which I did last night and this morning the shower was exactly the same :(

Don't really know what else to do, does it look like I'll need to call out a plumber? The thing is it used to be a lot warmer than this, never over the top hot but certainly never cold, would cleaning it solve anything?

Any help at all would be appreciated! :smashin: