Not open for further replies.

GAZBEROTTEN

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Meet Elpresador who has a strong message for you Xbox 360 owners

YouTube - XBOX 360 SUCKS AND FOR NERDS

Last edited by a moderator:
Not this guy again!

(And that statement applies to both you and him.)

op_is_a_troll_trollcat.jpg

What the hell is this :censored:

So this is what life is like owning a PS3 , glad i got rid of mine after a week.

PS to guy in the vid try having a shave you tramp :)

Yet another scrub trying to get 15 minutes of fame via a popular product , Yawntastic

Ive been following El for a while on Youtube, i'd take very little of what he says as anymore than just a laugh. He only does it for the views and nothing else.

And yes OP, why do you feel the need to post more or the less the same in both console sections?

So this is what life is like owning a PS3 , glad i got rid of mine after a week.

PS to guy in the vid try having a shave you tramp :)

Yet another scrub trying to get 15 minutes of fame via a popular product , Yawntastic

I'm sure someone posted in the PS3 section the same guy throwing his PS3 in the bin after having a rant about the PSN network recently.

Hehe

Attachments

• image-325961658.png
    image-325961658.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 213
Strict no swearing policy here on AVForums, yet foul mouthed idiots in videos are aloud to be played on the very same pages that are carefully monitored and censored. :confused: Please explain?

The guy is a complete and utter tool.

Think this guy needs to get that towel back to dry his tears from not being able to play on the PSN ;)

If fighting in a cage, playing guitar, owning an android run HTC, benching 125kg and eating babies for breakfast makes me a nerd...

Then count me a nerd ;P

(Ok I dont eat babies for breakfast...)

If fighting in a cage, playing guitar, owning an android run HTC, benching 125kg and eating babies for breakfast makes me a nerd...

Then count me a nerd ;P

(Ok I dont eat babies for breakfast...)

you pussy;)

Strict no swearing policy here on AVForums, yet foul mouthed idiots in videos are aloud to be played on the very same pages that are carefully monitored and censored. :confused: Please explain?

The guy is a complete and utter tool.

you've had dealings with the OP before then:D

Meet Elpresador who has a strong message for you Xbox 360 owners

YouTube - XBOX 360 SUCKS AND FOR NERDS

Not this guy again, no thanks.

A) The video contains language not appropriate for these parts.

B) The guy is an idiot.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom