• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ELPRESADORS Message To Sony Computer Entertainment

GAZBEROTTEN

Elpresador has come out last night and given a statement to Sony Computer Entertainment and had very harsh words for them

MOD COMMENT...link removed.
Thats bound to get the executives to haul ass now

DJSigma

Banned
A very well respected gamer? He's either the saddest fanboy ever to grace the Internet, or he's parodying fanboys in order to take the **** out of them. I saw one vid where he was praying at an altar to a PS3, LOL. The guy has to be on a wind up.

Fulham FTW

Standard Member
why do people make videos like these like sony are going to be like one absolute spanner shouted at a camera for five minutes lets hurry up! is he expecting them to watch it?

Soundburst

In Memoriam
I haven't got laid in the entire time the PSN has been down. You'd have thought I'd have used this time well but obviously not.

I think I've heard this guy do game commentaries before where he bitched about campers.

I HATE campers so he has a point there.

But other than that he needs to get his fat ass off that seat.

DJSigma

Banned
2ic4ld2.gif

KMC

Banned
El Presador just flaffs alot.

He seems to copy Fistdacuffs, who attract new subscribers via controversy.

Dan684

A very well respected gamer? He's either the saddest fanboy ever to grace the Internet, or he's parodying fanboys in order to take the **** out of them. I saw one vid where he was praying at an altar to a PS3, LOL. The guy has to be on a wind up.

he is a wind up , hillarious though his vids are among the best on youtube

THE_FORCE

Banned
I always thought he was called Trey lol . :D.....until now.:rolleyes:

I also thought it was Jeff Bridges with a tea cosy on.

Last edited:

Dave H

I used to like him till he sold out.

majnu

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom