elonex exentia xbox 360

S

shannow68

i`ve recently purchased an xbox 360 and was wondering if there was a way to play the new console on it ,ive tried attaching the supplied leads from xbox to video input sockets on the back of pc but i get no picture please can anyone help :lease:

What are you trying to do?

your question is a bit confusing.

when i plug in the leads that are supplied with the x box and then go into media center gaming input i get no picture at all i`m not even sure if it`s ment to work

i'm guessing you've bought a PC that has video input sockets so you can plug a console in to the PC and run the console on the PC's monitor correct?

what type of cable are you trying to use and in to what socket? (names please, ie component, VGA, s-video, composite etc.....)

if you just mean you want to stream video and audio from the PC TO the 360 and output via a normal TV, then you need to use a cat5 network cable between the 360 and the PC, or from the 360 to a broadband router that the PC is also plugged in to......you dont use a video cable for this.....

yes i`m trying to play my xbox using the monitor ,i`m trying to use the leads supplied with xbox the hd/tv cpaxial lead lead and have tried plugiing it in to the video in socket
i have both xbox and xbox 360 have tried both but with no joy

any help would be greatly appreciated

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom