Elm-Studios Emperor Palpatine 1:1 bust

jkno4u

The Elm-Studios Emperor Palpatine bust was finally released - edition of only #10 busts:

Pics courtesy of DarthRage from RPF:

Picture courtesy of BrentM:

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Damn that's good 100 times better than the Sideshow one

jkno4u

It was supposed to be 20 busts or so, but due to some unexpected problems, Bjorn from Elm-Studios had to cancel the other pre-orders, he refunded the money to some people, and made only 10 busts - most likely he will never make others because of the difficulty in making these. I was one of the first, if not the first, to pay in full for it loooong ago. Really wanted this bust, since I was never satisfied with the Sideshow grinning version, which was too PT for me.

jkno4u

The Elm-Studios life-size Emperor Palpatine bust arrived, REALLY COOL!! It really is very impressive in person, just like having the genuine ROTJ Emperor in the house. The only problem is with the plaque which arrived damaged. I will get a Ian McDiarmid autograph on a MR wide plaque anyway (C6 send-in service with Official Pix). Some fast pics, more later - in my collection thread here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/collectible-figures/1427904-jknos-collection-transylvania-5.html

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Very impressive, thought one of the pictures was actually a set photo for comparison!

As many have said too, fantastic collection, starting to collect now myself but mostly Batman stuff, do have the Bespin Luke Skywalker 1/6 figures on the way though.

jkno4u

Very impressive, thought one of the pictures was actually a set photo for comparison!

As many have said too, fantastic collection, starting to collect now myself but mostly Batman stuff, do have the Bespin Luke Skywalker 1/6 figures on the way though.
Thank you :hiya:

Temporary display for Palpatine bust:

jkno4u

Thank you for posting the pics, I'm on the floor here!!! :eek:

I always wanted an Emperor as seen in ROTJ, and this was it: the apparently calm, but evil and powerful Emperor, who manipulated everyone including Vader, Luke and the Rebels, who looked aged, but in fact, behind the old man mask, well hidden, there were the real Dark Force powers. This bust really shows that concealed power of the Emperor! :)