• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ellion DVR-950H Dual remote control help needed please.

M

Mraymond

Hello, I have a Ellion DVR-950H Dual HDD DVD Combo recorder. I have not got a remote control for this item and need some help. I have purchased a couple of 'universal' remote controls, one from Lidl's and the other pound shop type item, neither work. Does anyone have any ideas where I can get a remote from or a code to make thes universal remotes work correctly for this model, Any ideas welcome except throw it in the bin, Thank you in advance. Mick.

ramjet

Banned
Id suggest to get a decent all in one remote really, i bought a decent one for £100 a few years back and it still works flawlessly with everysingle device i have.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I bought a sony 870 for £105 on e bay , came with its own proper remote control

cant help with the original remote question even though I did an extensive search on cpc , e bay , google , avremotes and remotesrus etc

M

Mraymond

Thank you to the two people above who have replied, If anyone else can help it would be great.:thumbsup:

Does anyone have one of these recorders? If so is it worth the effort of trying to get it to work or shall I just use it as a player? Any reply of help is appreciated.:smashin: Thank you again. Mick.

Hariom

Standard Member
I have two of these 950H.
One works pefectly..The other has given me nothing but grief.
Both remotes works fine on one unit and not on the other unit.
It is very frustrating, but the dvd-hdd is simple to use and if you can get a remote from somewhere it is worth finding.

At present I'm trying to get the unit fixed by repairing the sensor on the unit..if it doesnt work you can have the remote.

Goodluck.

Hariom

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom